Follow Us:

Mindset Mentor

Home Mindset Mentor

Contact Us

    Mindset Mentor - Your Guide To Freedom

    I regularly introduce myself as a reformed business coach turned Mindset Mentor or Mindset Consultant. That’s because I believe that transformational change starts with the mind. Too many people go through life spinning their wheels without finding their passion and experiencing freedom and abundance. I help my clients shed their self-limiting thoughts and learn to think differently. This change in the way people think is the foundation for individual growth and success.

    Mindset Mentor Stickman Header

    CREATING THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

    Paradigms

    Your subconscious mind occupies 95% of your day. That means only FIVE PERCENT of your day is conscious and intentional. The rest of the time, your programming and paradigms are dictated by your subconscious mind, which has been operating to get you the results you have been getting. If you want different and better results, it’s time to reprogram your paradigms. Wherever you currently are – whatever your current situation is – your mindset has created it, by setting the level at which you attract your experiences.

     

    Most people remain stuck in the same cycles for years or even their entire lifetime. This causes a LOT of wasted time and energy and leads to the same, disappointing results – time and time again. The good news is that there is an easy way to shift your paradigm and draw your goals to you. I will give you the tools to tap into this simple formula to success in all areas of life.

    Knowing-Doing Gap

    Have you ever wanted to do something and known exactly how to do it, but can’t seem to do it. That’s the knowing-doing gap. Your subconscious programming takes over and directs you to follow the same path that leads to the same results even though you know how to change. This knowing-doing gap is easily understood when you think of a weight-loss or diet plan. You know what not to eat, but many people find themselves with those sweets in their mouth without even realizing how they got there. As a mindset mentor, I can teach you to break this cycle!

    Reprogramming The Subconscious Mind

    Research shows us that 95% of the decisions we make throughout the day are controlled by our subconscious while only 5% are made with our conscious mind. That means we only purposefully control 5% of our days. What if you could unlock the potential of the other 95% of your day by learning to harness your subconscious? As a mindset mentor I have proven techniques that don’t just change what you do in your conscious mind, they change how you approach your day with your subconscious mind. I teach my mindset mentor clients how to harness the power of their subconscious to work for them, not against them!